Hey peeps

Puteri Nur Aisyah. will turn up 16 this coming December. have crush on Nazdmi.

Credits

skins; cloud; inspiration;
Don't remove the credits

older newer

FINALLY !

hi guysssss :D

    today is 1st of November and today is the last day of 2012's school life tho. it's sad. freaking sad *wipe tears* btw, I'm not end up the last day without talk to him. hehe. you know, finally today i take the opportunity to talk to him even a bye and he didn't reply me....

      i don't mind tho he didn't reply my bye at least he smiled to me and his smile is special to me!! lol okay.

bro, today is the last day of school and i bet u that we will never meet each other again, so that i took the opportunity that I have. you should be proud of me because I'm the one who start the conversation first and not u xD 

 whatever it is, I will miss you next year.No, I mean start from today. No, I mean start from this second, I will miss you. I hope you will be fine without me there (lol) (please it will never happen) (i know). but yeah, even though just a bye, but yet, i take it as a sweet memories between us. hehehe

I wish you could hear all the words I'm too afraid to say.

It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.


Thursday 1 November 2012 Add Comment [0]